At Skowhegan Savings, our job is to take care of your money. To ensure that your funds are safe from fraud, we have an innovative service to help protect your ATM and debit card day and night. The service uses intelligence technology and a team of skilled fraud analysts. This service is completely free of charge, and it allows monitoring of your ATM and debit card transactions around the clock to protect you against fraud. If at any time suspicious transactions are detected, a Risk Management specialist will contact you immediately. If fraud is confirmed, your card will be disabled. If you aren’t available, your card will be assigned a ‘watch’ status until we know that all is well.
For the best security and protection, please follow the below guidance with regard to general account information and specific products or services connected to your personal and/or commercial accounts.
• Do not share your account number.
• Properly store or destroy your bank statements and account documents.
• Monitor your accounts regularly.
• Immediately report any unusual account activity.
• Keep your address and phone number up to date in case we need to contact you.
• Commercial customers should perform risk assessments for their business to gain awareness of the risk and threats to their confidential information or operations. Necessary internal controls should be established to mitigate as much risk as possible.