- Requests that have a broad impact on the communities within our service area will be a priority.
- Non-profit organizations will be given priority and proof of 501 (c)(3) tax status should be provided.
- We will give priority to requests that promote education, particularly in the area of financial literacy, as well as community and economic development programs that bring business and jobs to our communities.
- Individuals or programs that benefit specific individuals (with the exception of approved scholarship programs)
- Religious organizations
- Labor organizations
- Political candidates or campaigns
- Endowment funds
- For-profit businesses or organizations
To apply for funding, please click the link below to complete a request form in its entirety and submit with all supporting documentation, including poof of 501c3 status to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Eligible organizations may submit only one application per calendar year. Application deadlines are: February 28, May 30, August 30, and November 30.