Please provide the following to your Community Banker.
- Most recent year-to-date pay statement for each applicant
- W-2’s for the past two years
- Self Employed Borrowers:
- Federal Income Tax Returns for the past two tax years
- Corporate Income Tax Returns for the past two years
- Include all schedules
- Maine Housing First Home Loan Applications:
- Federal Income Tax Returns for the past three years
- Landlord name and address
- Bank statements (most recent two months)
- Retirement and investment account statements (most recent)
- Purchasing a Property:
- Signed Purchase and Sales Agreement
- Deed with Legal Descriptiono
- Be prepared to provide a Homeowner’s Insurance binder prior to closing
- Refinance of an Existing Mortgage:
- Monthly statement from mortgage holder
- Property tax bill
- Deed with legal description
- Homeowners Insurance policy coverage page
If emailing any of the above documents, please send in pdf format via secure email.
The above items are not required in order to apply for a loan. A deposit of $500, towards closing costs to Skowhegan Savings will be required to accompany your signed application and disclosures, at the time you intend to proceed with your application. If you have any questions about the items listed, please call your Community Banker or our Customer Service Center at 800-303-9511.