FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
June 28, 2022
SKOWHEGAN, MAINE - Skowhegan Savings Bank is pleased to announce the recipients of the 2022 Skowhegan Savings College Scholarship awards.
- Cheyenne Cahill, Carrabec High School
- Emily Eastlack, Rangeley Lakes Regional School
- Brooke McKenney, Madison Memorial High School
- Gracie Moore, Maine Central Institute
- Jordan Plamondon, Maine Central Institute
- Hunter Tewksbury, Madison Memorial High School
- Cameron Walters, Mt. Abram Regional High School
David Cyr, president and CEO , ““Class of 2022, you’ve reached a significant milestone in your life. From all of us at Skowhegan Savings, we congratulate you and support you in your future endeavors. Dream big, believe in yourself and never give up.”
The Skowhegan Savings Scholarship Program awards seven $2,000 scholarships to graduating seniors attending high schools in the municipalities of which the bank has branches.